DevOps Engineer 24x7 support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer 24x7 support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
The ideal candidate profile:
• Strong knowledge of DevOps patterns and practices
• Strong knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering
• Strong AWS skills
• Strong ansible automation skills
• Strong terraform skills
• Strong at Opensource monitoring technologies (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack)
• Experience with one or more of the following: managing Jenkins, writing Jenkins pipelines as code, ELK stack, OpsGenie, Ansible Tower, SonarQube, Jfrog
• Experienced with Python and Git
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum
• Experience writing automate infrastructure tests
• Ability to break down complex technical work into smaller manageable parts
• Take an active step in designing and guiding the development of new services for our platform. You will work as a member of a scrum team which develops and operates a set of services which provide the backbone of a rich ecosystem of DevOps tools used in modern cloud native development and operations
• You will actively participate in the development and execution of our DevOps and SRE strategy.
• Apply software engineer mindset and practices in DEEP
• Be part of an On-call schema to ensure 24x7 support for DEEP Core Services team