PO Specialist with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile PO Specialist with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
For our customer, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, we are looking for PO Specialist with English.
- Bachelor or higher degree in administration of customer contract, international trade, business administration, Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering or Computer Engineering or related commerce or science discipline;
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing);
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluency in English;
- Strong capability on studying;
- Advanced MS Office skills: Word, Excel (lookup functions, pivots), PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Reporting and analysis knowledge;
- Patience and high attention to details are required;
- Proven ability to handle and comply to multiple procedures;
- Well organized, accurate and meticulous person, able to work mostly independently.
- Coordinate on the procurement end-to-end process (from PR to payment, in EBUY system) for office all dept;
- As 1st contact window on the PR submit, PO release monitoring, acceptance, payment;
- Make routine reporting on ICFR improvement (PRPO change, cancel), and internal control on PRPO;
- Procurement files mangement; Other assistant work from procurement dept.
You will enjoy:
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- 75% transport accommodation;
- Training programs;
- Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 18.00;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment.