Techical Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting @HN Services (GP)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HN SERVICES active.
Vezi toate job-urile Techical Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting @HN Services (GP) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid), Luxembourg and United States ( New York) with over 1400 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 300 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page? Facebook or Instagram.
• Middle/ Senior experience: over 3/5 years experience in a similar position;
• You have a very good level of English. French would be a plus;
• Functional and business knowledge related to accounting/banking and regulatory reporting (FINREP, COREP, LIQ, SURFI, PROTIDE, ANACREDIT);
• Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools (Excel, SQL, XML);
• Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools, affinity to IT:
o Very good skills on Excel;
o SQL knowledge (medium level);
o Knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses, BigData - DataLake;
o Knowledge of technologies such as a XML or e.g. XBRL;
o Ability to understand a logical algorithm.
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Rigor, excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Ability to strongly communicate with many internal and external contacts;
• Team spirit.
• Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business;
• Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
• Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager. Contribute on the different project phases (opportunity study, framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management);
• Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
• Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
• Anticipate and follow-up changes.