EMEA VAT Compliance Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMEA VAT Compliance Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Who we're looking for
• A bachelor or master degree with focus on Economics, Accountancy or Finance;
• 6 to 9 years of experience in Tax / Accountancy / Finance (with relevant VAT exposure), either in large organizations or in the consulting area;
• Fluency in English, any other European language is a strong asset;
• A great sense of accuracy and being result oriented;
• Strong communication skills, enthusiastic and flexible team player, with a desire to work with an international team;
• Good knowledge of MS Office (focus on Excel).
Your future role
• Drive Pan-European VAT compliance engagements including the review of VAT, Intrastat and other related declarations;
• Support shared service centers with the setup of their VAT obligations on a Pan-European basis;
• Assist our clients with VAT and Intrastat audits on a Pan-European basis;
• Act as a trusted adviser for your clients on Pan-European VAT reporting matters;
• Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities;
• Coach junior and senior staff on their day-to-day activities;
• Manage all compliance related aspects of your client portfolio, responsible for the delivery of compliance services;
• Implement processes and identify sustainable planning opportunities to help clients mitigate risk.
What we offer
• An exciting opportunity to work in an international growing team at the forefront of tax technological innovation;
• Be part of the GTCE team management in Bucharest;
• A broad experience of VAT in EMEA and contacts with leading multinationals;
• Ongoing training sessions focused on your needs and development;
• Tailored support throughout your career focused on personal and professional growth.