Automation Internship - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Automation Internship - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
This role is part of the Industrial Engineering Production Equipment HMI Team from Continental Electronics Manufacturing Timisoara.
New colleague's responsibilities are the following:
* Create and modify Siemens PLC programs according to requests;
* Create new HMI designs and modify the actual design of the HMI's;
* Modify Electrical instalation according to the requests, Create BOM and placing orders for the components from BOM according to tasks;
* Preparing the reports and documentation for molding and coating production;
* Placing orders in the system for various office elements;
* Preparing the packages with samples from production and their delivery;
* Taking over different packages.
* Student from technical field;
* Siemens PLC's basic skills;
* Electrical drawing basic skills;
* Electrical components basic skills;
* Drives and sensors basic skills;
* Electropneumatics basic skills;
* English knowledge;
* Microsoft Office Knowledge;
* Good organizing skills;
* Resourceful, eager to learn;
* Work availability for 4, 6 or 8 hours per day.