Buying department internship- KooKoo Grocery
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Merken active
View all jobs Buying department internship- KooKoo Grocery active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
• International experience is a plus (Erasmus, exchange, internship etc.).
• MS Office is a must.
• Language Required: Romanian, English
• Interest in working in small fast growing company
• Proven ability to work independently, without supervision and achieve its goals.
• Habit of leadership proof. We are interested in any form of leadership. From initiatives at work (professional or extracurricular) to leading any type of teams. In essence, we are looking for evidence of your potential.
• Analytical skills we expect to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts, and make decisions based on available information
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Determination and the drive to work towards targets
• The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
• Attention to detail
• The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
• Good business sense and a professional manner.
• Market desk research
• Orders and presentation preparation
• Contracts writing and digitalization
•Reviews and processes purchase orders.
•Maintains records of goods ordered and received.
•Negotiates prices and contracts with suppliers.
•Builds and maintains relationships with vendors.
•Selects prospective vendors and negotiates contracts.
•Evaluates vendors based on quality, timeliness, and price.
•Schedules deliveries and ensures timely fulfillment of orders.
•Researches and evaluates vendors to compare pricing and services
•Ensures quality of procured items and addresses problems when they arise.
•Keeps up with trends in procurement.
KooKoo Grocery is an online grocery store that delivers alternative products and daily essentials in 30 minutes.
The internship has a period of 3 to 6 months with the possibility of offering a full time job at the end of the program.