Marketing internship- KooKoo Grocery
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Merken active
View all jobs Marketing internship- KooKoo Grocery active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Market Research Responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting on information gathered from the market with the intention of understanding the company’s positioning and perceptions within the market of the home country of the intern.Responsibilities
- Support in report set-up, database consolidation and creation of basic charting
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Collect data on legal requirements, needed documents, authorizations and other relevant information regarding the law in that specific region, to ensure a safe expansion of the company
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
- Organize focus groups, interviews, or any other form of market research as needed based on the scope and objective of the research
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations so that the company can make inform decisions and use the data for growing the business
- Assist in survey design, implementation, supervision, and monitoring of market research studies
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices
- Analyze the demand of domestic market or international market, see the possibility to market the products outside the country
KooKoo Grocery is an online grocery store that delivers alternative products and daily essentials in 30 minutes.
The internship has a period of 3 to 6 months with the possibility of offering a full time job at the end of the program.