Employer Branding Expert
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Are you keen on shaping, developing, and executing EB’s employer branding strategy on a global basis? Then join our global HR team and be in the driver’s seat to shape the future of EB!
The job can be exercised from Erlangen or another EB location worldwide.
- You are responsible for the implementation and further development of a future-oriented employer branding concept and will implement it consistently on all our channels - externally and internally.
- You are responsible for and independently manage projects and campaigns in the area of employer branding.
- You keep our career site up to date, are always on the lookout for creative content and are skilled in storytelling via social networks.
- You work closely together with our marketing department on all employer branding and HR marketing related topics.
- Together with our local recruiting departments (in the countries), you will shape our path to KPI- and data-driven employer branding.
- You convince young talents and experienced experts as a representative EB at career fairs, in-house events, etc.
- You consciously network across the company and work intensively with relevant interfaces.
- In doing so, you advise on target group-specific personnel marketing measures.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or a degree with focus on human resources (or a comparable subject).
- You bring several years of profound experience in employer branding and social media.
- You are experienced in managing global projects.
- You are committed, self-initiated and a “hands-on” personality.
- You prefer a structured, precise way of working and have excellent organizational skills.
- You enjoy working in a globally distributed team and are characterized by a high level of service orientation.
- You convince with an effective and appropriate way of communication on all levels.
- You think actively about improving processes and put them into practice efficiently in coordination with the team.
- Very good English skills (spoken and written) as well as analytical thinking.
- You are familiar with the MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Development and learning opportunities to shape your professional success;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize yourself with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.