Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service center in Bucharest, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Relevant experience of at least 3 years in a similar position, preferably in the financial-banking / IT field
• Solid knowledge of business analysis and preparation of related documents (functional specifications, business case, use case,)
• Ability to understand complex processes and find solutions to implement requirements in various business areas
• Communication and presentation skills;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Experience in communicating with users with diverse profiles (business, ethnic)
• Flexibility, customer orientation, pro-active attitude
• Ability to relate and work in a team
• Adaptability, efficiency and initiative
• You will know the current applications and systems from a functional point of view
• You will act as the main interface between the business divisions and the development / reporting department in your area of responsibility
• You will gather, analyze and clarify business requirements and translate them into functional / technical specifications to be understood by the development / reporting team
• You will propose implementation solutions taking into account existing IT applications as well as the development of new systems
• You will appreciate the effort for the new requirements
• You will participate in the project development phase to ensure that business requirements are met and the project documentation is updated accordingly.
• You will make relevant documents for the analysis stage of the requirements received from the business departments in your area of responsibility
• You will provide support for the applications for which you will be responsible
• You will keep in touch with external suppliers of applications both in the implementation stages and after the promotion of projects in production
• You will participate in the IT testing phase of software implementations
• You will look for innovative and cost-effective development solutions