Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Finished university studies in a technical field (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic)
- Good english speaking and writing level; min. B2
- Analytical, logical and systematic approach to solving problems, results orientation, proactive approach to tasks.
- 3-5 years experience in testing or a similar position.
- Experience with SW / HW / programming test equipment and or / coordinating testing activities.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Contact person and coordinator for modules testing activities within the group
- Support validation activities of projects in development phase, as well as for testing for release of variant changes in series production.
- Responsible for capacity planning and tracking of testing equipment within his / her area of responsibility
- Offers technical support related to testing to the other cross functional areas (Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, etc.)
- Ensures proper condition of equipment within his / her area of responsibility
- Caries out the tests according to the set planning
- Creates the reports for the executed tests
- Defines together with the team the equipment requirements for his / her work area and carries out the process for ordering and releasing
- Support in the definition and evaluation of test plans (PVT, DVT)
- Support in the analysis of the test results and to identify the root causes of failures