Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Effective Human Resources active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Effective HR este o firma de recrutare si consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane.
Reuneste consultanti in recrutare cu peste 15 ani de expertiza in recrutare si management.
Human Resources Manager
The HR Manager plays an important role in the development of the right culture, HR policies and procedures, and supporting the business strategy. He/she provides advisory support for the leadership team on human resources related aspects, issues and policies in the following areas: employee relations, definition and implementation of HR policies, compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection and employee training and development.
The HR Manager will be the partner for the local team, coordinating with our HR Operations team to make sure we responsibly manage our employee data and execute standard processes flawlessly, using available technologies, providing support for Managing Director and all the functions Engineering, Production, Finance, IT, and other support functions.
• 3-5 years experience in Human Resources
• Bachelors' degree in /Psychology/ Human Resources / Social Studies or related field is required
• Fluency in both English and Romanian as you will communicate in English on a daily basis
• Solid knowledge in Romanian and EU labour law, experience in detachment and compliance with various local laws in Europe and beyond
• Demonstrate ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours
• Decision Making/Complex Problem Solving - proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources
• Positive attitude, self-motivation, and team spirit
• Great people skills, dynamic, energetic, empathic and objective approach
• Experience in Human Resources within an international company or part of an international Group is an advantage
• Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make the best use of resources
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office package operation
• Supervise the administrative elements of human resources (employment, termination, suspension, certificates, timesheets, etc.)
• Manage the complete lifecycle process of the employees, including recruiting, selecting, interviewing, engaging, on-boarding and off-boarding
• Manage the international Mobility - detachment from Romania in other countries, foreign employees detached in Romania, preparing A1 form, work permits, etc.- draw up documentation for detachment
• Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results, assist with employee relations issues, including receiving employee questions and concerns, assuring the implementation of practice in this respect, analyze and propose efficiency measures or training plans
• Implement the group policies and procedures accurately and effectively with an understanding of business needs and adaptations
• Develop and implement new HR processes, strong focus on continuous improvement & workflows optimization
• Update, communicate and process the collective agreement and the internal rules
• Maintain company files according to legal requirements, maintain and update HR databases & spreadsheets, update jobs descriptions
• Keep the team updated with labour law changes and ensure implementation to remain legal and compliant
• Draw-up necessary documentation for employees - employment, termination, suspension, certificates, timesheets and issue the required staff documents, documentation for the management team - contracts, job descriptions, others
• Periodic human resources reporting activities
• Competitive salary: 4.000-6.000 lei net (without bonuses)
• Meal tickets: 400 lei/monthly
• Easter and Christmas bonuses - 750 lei gross /event
• Transport bonus 120 lei gross /monthly
• Bonus 150 lei per child (1st June)
• Holiday bonus 35 % of gross salary (after first year)
• Working hours: 8-16:30 (with 30 minutes break)
• Place of activity: Galati headquarters
• International work environment
• Stable employment and professional development opportunities