Oracle DBADatawarehouse SAS 9.4
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service center in Bucharest, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Adaptability and availability in emergency situations;
• Minimum of 3 year of experience working with databases – Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Nice to have SAS 9.4
• Analysis and evaluation of information, ability to find optimal solutions;
• Communication skills, perseverance in solving tasks;
• Rapid assimilation of knowledge and desire to expand their knowledge in related technologies.
• Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent experience;
• Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision;
• Preferably Datawarehouse knowledge (particularly SAS 9.4) or at least the desire to learn from us SAS administration.
• Oracle 19c database management with large volumes of data related to Datawarehouse. We want experience especially on performance tuning.
• Installation, configuration and administration of Oracle, SQL Server, PosgreSQL, MySQL databases;
• Installation, configuration, administration, monitoring, tuning, backup / recovery, database upgrade
• Use of database administration and monitoring tools and save / restore
• Windows, Linux operating systems
• Installation, configuration of production tool systems;
• Software architectures
• Shell script programming;
• ITIL methodology