Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service center in Bucharest, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Proven work experience as an ETL Developer or similar role
• In-depth understanding of database and data warehouse structure principles
• Experience gathering and analysing system requirements
• Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
• Expertise in MS SQL SSIS/SSRS/SSAS or other database equivalents
• Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Qlickview)
• Proven analytical skills
• Problem-solving attitude
• BSc in Computer Science or similar - preferred
• Outline the ETL process, setting the borders of data processing
• Define the system architecture for each element and the whole data pipeline
• Analyse and document requirements
• Provide data modelling and analysis for future data modifications.
• Develop/Implement ETL tools/Procedures/Scripts/Packages
• Run testing of the tools and data pipelines
• Understand, design, uphold and maintain the DWH Data Model
• Optimize database systems
• Design and develop highly-performant and secure structures such as staging areas, integrated data, data marts, cubes, and operational data stores.
• Ensure a solid security model for the data warehouse