SAP consultant - Sales & Distribution (SD) - IT (TM)
"Change has never been this fast. And it will never move this slow again" (Bill McDermott). If this sounds interesting to you, join our SAP Sales & Distribution team by applying to this role. As a SAP Sales & Distribution consultant with experience in implementing SAP-related projects you will be assigned to challenging tasks, supporting our business colleagues achieving their goals. You will work closely to the business and must demonstrate:
* very good business process know-how;
* SAP customizing knowledge;
* good communication competencies and a highly professional attitude. As a SAP Sales & Distribution consultant you will be involved in:
* SAP greenfield and roll-out projects
* Customizing Sales & Distribution specific settings in accordance with new legal/group requirements and worldwide support for specific applications A mentor will support you to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our Automotive-specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful SAP Sales & Distribution consultant:
* At least 2 years working experience as consultant on SAP Sales & Distribution;
* University degree in relevant field;
* Good overview of SAP Sales & Distribution and Sales & Distribution business processes;
* Experience working in international teams;
* Motivation to learn new processes;
* Advanced English language skills;
* German language is a plus;
* SAP ABAP programming is a plus;
* Expertise on other SAP modules is a plus;
* Expertise as key user is a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).