Global SW & HW Development Engineer (RF Testing)_Sibiu_Plant_IE
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie! Check out your future responsibilities below
* Support and create the tesing roadmap for dedicated field (RF). Align all stakeholders (production, R&D, etc) what technologies and equipments are needed to be developed and maintained in order to achieve the quality and cost targets for the products in production.
* Lead standardization strategy on RF testing (across BU CCN plants) Develop a map with the competencies needed in the Manufacturing Locations under CCN responsibility and locations where CCN has production activities. Rate the competency level of the Manufacturing Locations in the dedicated testing field. Identify white spots and create training planes. Promote and lead International best practice transfer (Yokoten) for the dedicated test fields. Responsible for the setup and maintenance of a worldwide network of partners (within BU CCN) inside that test field Support all TechNet activities across BU and AM
* International planning of RF test strategy in cooperation with R&D (VNI CE). Creation of standards for the different test fields. ( "Cookbook"; Standard documents, Technology description, etc. ) Perform evaluation and introduction of new test projcesses as well as test equipments including new product launches Be first contact for suppliers, Projectteams, central functions for the dedicated test field. Provide expert consulting support for management, development and production in case of new project or test technology
* Experience in a plant IE or technology department > 5 years in a field related RF testing and programming
* Expertiese in Final testing of RF projects
* Project Experience in technology field > 3 years (technology project, process implementation project etc.)
* Good level of English
* Experience with working in international teams
* Desirable Skills/Qualifications
* Experience in working aborad
* Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career Path:
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.