Team Leader for Customer Logistic FF HMI - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Team Leader for Customer Logistic FF HMI - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Responsible for leading Customer Logistics Specialist team;
* Participate in defining objectives and strategies for Customer Logistics Specialist team;
* Management and supervision for the team, assigning tasks in accordance with process requirements, time frame and test process requirements;
* Active participation in defining and improving processes, methods, technologies and tools used by the team;
* Responsible for all the department KPI's;
* Is the interface of the team towards next levels of management;
* Is the interface for the other teams within the department;
* Is the interface with the Customers;
* Responsible to mentor and/or coach team members, assuring guidance in technical topics;
* Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in his/ her organization;
* Responsible to ensure that employees competencies and capabilities from his/her team are at the level required by the job, by setting objectives and proposing technical and soft skills trainings for his employees;
* Performs the evaluation of new team members at the end of the integration period, based on job description, position description, set targets and performance.
* Degree in Supply Chain, Business Admin or other related field;
* SAP experience;
* Team leading / coaching skills;
* Good communication skills;
* Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities while maintaining a professional demeanor;
* 3 -5 years working in SCM or in related functional areas;
* Automotive supply chain management experience.