Software Architect for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (TM)
Highly skilled programmer with knowledge about software architecture? We are looking for a software architect to join our development team in Timisoara.
The Software Architect will define concepts and describe Software Architecture in a project or a platform project based on the specific requirements.
As a Software Architect you will have to decompose the product into components, define the interfaces, dynamic behavior and resource consumption and give guidance for requirements, software design, implementation and test.
The Software Architect will be part of the Integrated Software Project Team.
The main tasks include:
* Design of the Software Architecture;
* Requirements specification and Software Architecture constrains specification;
* Coordination of module interfaces and interaction;
* Support of the System Architect when defining the System Architecture;
* Conduct of Software architecture reviews;
* Support of the Software integration;
* Estimate and measure Resource Usage for software components;
* Analyze architectural problems, complex software investigations, define risks and support the critical issues investigations;
* Take part in the relevant project planning and estimation process.
This is what it takes to be a successful Software Architect:
* At least 2 years of experience in Software Development and Design;
* Good knowledge in UML, C;
* Good knowledge in Autosar;
* Good knowledge of microcontrollers;
* At least 2 years of experience in embedded software engineering;
* Knowledge in Operating Systems for embedded controllers;
* General knowledge of automotive development processes (ASPICE);
* Advanced English skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).