Software Developer for LiDAR - ADAS (TM)
We are currently establishing a new LiDAR Software Development team in Timisoara and we are looking for a Software Developer to join us. Why LiDAR? In order to shift toward fully autonomous cars, vehicles must be capable of sensing their environment and operating without human involvement.
From Driver Assistance and Partial Driving Automation to Full Driving Automation (the 6 Levels of Vehicle Autonomy), Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Timisoara is already seen as a strong partner, with core competencies and responsibilities for all ADAS technologies: Camera, Radar, LiDAR and Ultrasonic. Based on several advantages (impressively accurate depth perception, highly suitable for 3D mapping, great performance with rain, fog, or different textures...) LiDAR (light detection and ranging) is already used by a large number of autonomous vehicles to navigate environments in real time. Do you want to be a
Software Developer for LiDAR? These should spark your interest:
* Design and implement software of embedded devices (LiDAR ECUs) and systems (Fusion of sensors);
* Support of the System Architect when defining the System Architecture;
* Support of the Software integration;
* Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources (Memory, Runtime);
* Interface with hardware design and development.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
* Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
* Very good understanding of the Software Development Processes;
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Software development;
* Very good knowledge in C++/C;
* Embedded systems/microcontrollers knowledge;
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Highly appreciated:
* Knowledge about Automotive;
* Communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet) and Diagnostic Protocols (UDS, KWP2000);
* Previous experience related with embedded software debugging and root cause analysis techniques for complex problems;
* Know-how in regards with Automotive standards (AUTOSAR, A-Spice, Functional Safety).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).