System Architect for Base Radar - ADAS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Architect for Base Radar - ADAS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
As a System Architect you will be responsible to:
* Define and document the operational and solution concept;
* Identify and analyze possible use cases;
* Decompose the product into components, define the interfaces, dynamic behavior, and resource consumption target;
* Describe the incorporated vehicle functions (what the system shall support) to allow the initial safety (hazard) and security (threat) analysis;
* Support and review the software and hardware design, implementation and test cases;
* Prepare Technical Product Specification;
* Document architectural Information in accordance with general guidelines and methods;
* Participate in defining the technical roadmap, own the envision and next generation designs;
* Involved in all sourcing and future technology decisions;
* Consult with project teams to ensure compatibility with existing solutions;
* Assist in post-implementation continuous-improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality;
* Support architecture implementation and modification activities for application projects;
* Advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, system impacts, and technology priorities.
This is what it takes to be a successful System Architect:
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a system architect in automotive development;
* University degree in high-frequency engineering/electronics engineering/computer science/signal processing;
* Good English level;
* Model Base System Engineering knowledge;
* Good planning and coordination skills;
* Good communication skills. Desirable:
* Experience in ADAS technology;
* Experience in IBM Rhapsody, electronic design, Simulink, MATLAB or similar tools;
* Professional software design methods, FMEA methodology, functional safety, mass production for electronic products.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).