Quality Engineer for Conti Engineering SW projects - CES (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Quality Engineer for Conti Engineering SW projects - CES (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Most people just want to be in the result and not in the process, and it's in the process where you realize who deserves to be in the result. If you believe that the journey is more important than the destination, if you are detailed oriented and think that small details matter, it you want to learn and develop by focusing on how things are done, than come join us! Do you want to be a Quality Engineer for Software projects in Continental Engineering Services? These should spark your interest :
* Software Quality Engineer is responsible and contributes to assurance, control and improvement of the quality of software and the associated software development process;
* She/he is expert for Software Development Processes;
* She/he will be integrated in our Continental Engineering Worldwide Quality Engineer Community. Additional responsibilities will include:
* Accurate report the software quality status and metrics to project and line management;
* Planning, Tracking and Reporting of the software quality assurance activities for projects;
* Moderating the software reviews throughout SW lifecycle;
* Define/Chose adequate SW project metrics and identify deviations from agreed targets, identify causes and propose corrective action;
* Contribute to improvement of the software development process;
* Prepare organization for planned SW Process audits;
* Train/coach/support the project team on development processes and quality topics. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be successful as Software Quality Engineer:
* University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or at least 2 years relevant experience as SW Developer;
* Knowledge of SW development processes and methodology;
* Process and Quality oriented;
* Enjoying working in a role that combines technology and process driven way of working;
* Take responsibility, Strong communication skills to individuals and groups;
* English Language. It is an advantage:
* More than 3 years experience in SW development;
* Basic Knowledge in automotive quality standards (CMMI, ASPICE, ISO TS 16949);
* Experience in SW Quality assurance;
* German Language.
What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.