Cybersecurity Analyst/Specialist CES (TM)
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is a subsidiary of Continental AG. With more than 1,500 engineers and specialists, we design and manufacture complex high technology mechatronic products and systems for small series and niche applications at 15 locations around the world. Depending on our customer needs, we can either develop bespoke products from initial concepts, or we have the unique opportunity to access and modify the proven large-scale production technology of Continental AG for individual solutions. Manufacturers of sports cars and special-purpose vehicles as well as a variety of industrial customers are among those who benefit from our services. We work in the areas of Chassis & Safety Control, Interior Electronic Functions, Vehicle Electrification, and Engine & Transmission Management.
Cybersecurity Analyst/Specialist Job Description:
* Development of cyber security requirements, system concepts and building blocks;
* Analyze and identify security weaknesses in driver and vehicle functions;
* Conceptual design of security systems in automotive products;
* Execution of Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment of Automotive Systems (TARA);
* Assessment/Auditing activities to check for completeness of the Security & Privacy analysis;
* Application of the security architecture to a specific target system (i.e. Gateway, Access System, Tire Information System);
* Specification, design and review of the security architecture with the system architect;
* Integration of the security platform requirements;
* Support of acquisition and quote process as well as to Coordinate the system security objectives with the customer.
* Degree-qualified in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or related disciplines;
* Cryptographic and Secure Network Protocol Know-How;
* Experience in automotive software development or embedded system development will be an advantage;
* Ability to work in international teams and with international customers;
* You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player;
* Good Verbal and written communication skills;
* Fluent English language skills;
* Willingness to travel worldwide.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.