Product Owner - SW bootloader - CES (TM)
Working with the automotive technologies of the future premium/sport cars and cooperating with an international development team you will be responsible to:
* collect and document customer and SW requirements;
* work closely with internal and external stakeholders;
* prepare user stories for SW development teams and maintain the product backlog;
* support the SW development team on clarifying details of the user stories;
* make decisions about the importance and priorities of the user stories;
* communicate the product vision to the team and define the product roadmap;
* validate the results and check them for their quality;
* plan the product releases;
* maintain and communicate the release information (contents, changes, bugfixes) of the product;
* communicate continuously with all stakeholders, sponsors and the team;
* continuously report product progress to line management. We are looking for an agile person with flexibility in supporting the SW development team also with technical solutions whenever is needed.
* More than 3 years of working experience in embedded SW development;
* Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
* Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
* Negotiation skills;
* Communication skills;
* Fluent English;
* Product Owner certification is a plus.
What we offer: Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.