Head of Compensation and Benefits Continental Romania (TM)
As Head of Compensation and Benefits your responsibilities will be to:
* Ensure market competitiveness of Continental employees' (executives and non-executives) compensation and benefits that supports talent attraction, engagement, motivation and retention in the company and make Continental an employer of choice;
* Designing, delivering and coordinating both Continental Group compensation and benefits programs across Romania;
* Driving Compensation programs across the organization, with a specific focus on conducting competitive market analysis to benchmark with the internal structure;
* Ensuring consistent job evaluation within Continental; Conducts Job Evaluation analysis in coordination/alignment with Corporate CBIM, and Division C&B, and BU HR;
* Serves as the lead C&B point of contact in Romania for the Corporate HR and CBIM, C&B Global Network Team, Division and BU HR Team, Country HR Team, Business Heads/Managers, and Country leadership team on compensation and benefits topics;
* Designing compensation policies/guidelines/(collective) agreements;
* Designing/implementing and monitoring of compensation programs and / or systems including market analysis and benchmarking;
* External market analysis and benchmarking;
* Designing/implementing benefits (incl. company car policy) and pension policies/guidelines; Monitoring of benefits and pension programs and funds (incl. pension trusts);
* M&A support with special focus on the quantification and mitigation of any potential HR liability (esp. pension liability);
* Development and publications of salary;
* Defining salary budgets based on market and business needs (budget /planning and actual);
* Managing annual salary reviews;
* Leading projects on topics such as C&B;
* Harmonization; C&B assessment and rewards solutions for M&As in Continental Romania; Employee Attraction, Engagement and Retention; Niche skills studies and solutions; and other Rewards Programs and Solutions, that impact all areas of the company;
* Plays a strategic role in implementing and administering new compensation strategies and evaluate the efficacy of the existing ones;
* Provides business leaders with high quality advice matched by attention to detail, data accuracy, and market information (as needed), and analysis;
* Develop HR partners and young HR talents on strengthening and/or acquiring knowledge and skills on Strategic Rewards.
This is what it takes to be a successful Head of Compensation and Benefits:
* Master's in Business Administration / Master's Degree;
* Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Finance/ Research/ Computer Science or any related studies;
* Minimum 5 years professional experience in Rewards function and/or >5 years professional experience in Human Resources preferably HR Business Partnering and/or related function like Finance;
* Minimum 5 years on Project Management / Implementation experience on areas of Rewards, or HR strategies, HR systems/processes, within country and/or region and/or Global;
* Leadership Experience;
* International Experience.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.