Software Tool Development Engineer - VNI CE (TM)
"The task of the software development team is to engineer the illusion of simplicity." (Grandy Booch).
If this sounds interesting to you, join our Team by applying to this role. Do you want to be a Software Tool Development Engineer? These should spark your interest :
* Being part of multinational team of tool development you will be responsible of developing SW solutions for validation of system functionalities;
* Flexibility of switching between different products, programming environments and technologies;
* Understanding and using the different tools and programming languages for development, e.g.: python, Go Language, C#, C++, SQL, ... / eclipse, VS code, git;
* Working on tools like: Digital Car Key simulator, backend, smartphone app development, automation solution for zone detection, different libraries for HW devices and many others;
* Drive development assuring focus on development cost, productivity and reuse. Evaluate alternative system tool architecture or solutions;
* Support for system test team for implementing different change requests;
* Assure work product quality while driving the project according to standard procedures, validations and releases while keeping the agreed timing.
This is what it takes to be a successful Software Tool Development Engineer:
* Assure work product quality while driving the project according to standard procedures, validations and releases while keeping the agreed timing;
* Test, measurement and data acquisition equipment handling;
* Programming skills;
* Understanding and applying of complete tool development process;
* Integration of software components (e.g. own development with off the shelf components, etc.).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).