Digital Design Engineer for Camera sensors ADAS (TM)
The Advanced Driver Assistant Systems department offers a large number of tech opportunities for engineers. With a long standing history in the department, electronic design is the corner stone of product development. Work done here is client centric, from development of schematics and layout, through simulations and worst case calculations, to testing and validation of products.
With a well-established experience in electronic design, the departments in Timisoara are involved in all areas of product development, from concept to delivery. Our team in Timisoara is working on the car of the future, based on ADAS developed products: cameras, radars, lidars.
The products developed by our ADAS engineering team use state of the art electronics, cutting edge Ics (image, radar, laser sensors) and powerfull processors capable of running intelligent algorithms that process data received. Our way of working as well as the possibility of collaborating with a global team make working in the #ElectronicDesign team a challenging and dynamic experience.
The Electronic Design Engineer is responsible for: Clarifying the requirements for assigned electronic modules; Designing the schematic, simulating the sub-modules & calculating the components for assigned electronic modules; Reviewing with PCB design engineers the layout design for own modules; Supporting the EMC performance investigations;
Collaborating with the EE team to:
* Create and release EE test specs;
* Run EE tests;
* Create and release test reports and results;
* Create SW configuration for EE modules.
* University Degree or students in following areas: Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics;
* Good Knowledge in digital electronic design (over 2 years experience is a plus);
* Knowledge in handling electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters etc.);
* Knowledge in microcontrollers, memories and electronics for embedded SW systems;
* Knowledge of a tool for schematic design (e.g. Orcad Schematic, Pads Dx Designer ...etc.);
* Basic knowledge of a tool for HW simulations (e.g. PSpice, LTSpice, ANSYS etc.);
* English language skills - intermediary or above;
* Basic knowledge in high speed design and simulation (CST Studio, ANSYS) would be a plus.
* Knowledge in any of the next areas would be a plus: Camera/Image sensors, Radar and LIDAR technology.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).