Algorithm developer for ADAS Computer Vision - ADAS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Algorithm developer for ADAS Computer Vision - ADAS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Using video and lidar sensors, our end products are "looking" around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm's way. The goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike.
Your main activities will be design and implementation of Computer Vision algorithms covering the functions like detection of drivable freespace around the vehicle, pothole and speedbump detection on the vehicle trajectory, camera obstruction detection, road condition and road roughness detection, intersection detection, 3D reconstruction.
You will work within a team passionate on the image/signal processing field. Our challenge is to create algorithms which are faster, reliable, and able to run on multiple embedded systems.
* Background in C++ (OOD and OOP). Java or C# experience is taken in consideration;
* Understanding and passion for algorithms, specific in image processing or generic (e.g. Kalman filters, tracking, etc.);
* Ability to work with mathematical models.
Can be a plus:
* MATLAB, Python, UML;
* Embedded systems know how (Compilers, CPU Architectures, optimization, vector processing);
* Machine learning, including deep learning neural networks.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).