Talent & OE Executive Assistant
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
• Strong communication and networking skills
• High accountability standards
• Ability to effectively coordinate project/ initiatives
• Focus on Customer Experience
• Comfortable with operating in a Volatile, Uncertain, Changing and Ambiguous environment.
• Comfortable working in matrix, global, multinational teams and structures
• Passioned for change and FAST drive for results
• Comfortable to work with data and reports
• Coordinate & support the annual talent agenda deployment to enable a high-performance organization across GBS globally (i.e.performance management cycle, Talent Review & succession planning, Engagement).
• Support the Product Owner in strategic HR initiatives delivery (global projects).
• Continuously act to Improve Employee Experience / Employee Engagement.
• E2E responsibility over the monthly reporting of our Talent & OE strategic KPI dashboard including tracking of key actions to progress vs our ambition (supported by Data and Analytics team).
• Deploy annual Employer Branding strategy and delivery plan based on the EVP.
• Proactively support the recruitment team to find and attract the best people in the industry - ensure brand awareness and conversion to quality applications
• Secure the foundations for EB deployment (visuals and marketing materials, partnership with Universities and other external bodies, manage events).
• Coordinate Global Graduate Programme