Senior Forecasting Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Forecasting Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
eMAG is a Romanian company founded in 2001, a pioneer of the Romanian online market, which also has a presence in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland. For over 19 years, the company has been constantly investing in technology-based services developed in Romania that help customers save time and money.Cerinte
- Advanced Excel skills required (ability to write formulas, link files, pivot tables, etc.); - Strong ability to multitask and manage competing priorities;
- Comprehensive understanding of workforce management;
- Strong presentation and communication skills ;
- Well organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to understand, interpret and explain complex data and production metrics in the simplest of terms to any audience.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Creation and maintenance of long and short term forecasts;
- Creation and maintenance of schedules for Call Center department;
- Facilitate performance and planning calls/meetings;
- Compile summarize and disseminate various reports including, but not limited to, volume, efficiency, production hours, daily performance summaries, etc.
- Forecast and track volume monthly, weekly, daily and by interval;
- Maintain change matrices and discussion tracking files;
- Real time direction of staff movements to ensure maximum efficiency while optimizing service and cost;
- Ad Hoc analysis;
- Special projects as assigned.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings, etc.;
- Access to Bookster library;