Marketing Intern La Roche-Posay
At L'Oréal, we have made cosmetics the focus of all our energy and know-how for more than a century. We are fully committed to putting all our expertise and research resources to work for the well-being of men and women, in all their diversity, around the world. At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.Requirements
YOU! If you:
· Are a Master student/graduate – with international exposure will be a plus.
· Are fluent in English - knowledge of French language would be a big advantage.
· Have previous experience at the intersection of Marketing Communications, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Customer Marketing, Partner Agencies.
· Have a passion for marketing, are curious, take initiative and in love with analytics.
A Day In The Life of an Intern:
You, alongside with our Product Managers:
· Will be promoting the brand on the market, in collaboration also with the commercial teams, the administrative services and the advertisement and promotion agencies.
· Together you will analyze the market and brand performance. With your amazing innovative thinking, you will manage the creation and follow-up of advertising materials on the point of sales, artworks, visual adjustments.
· Helping organizing the cycle meetings and other specific events for your brand, won’t scare you at all.
· You will keep track on diverse administrative procedures as well and get involved in other projects on your direct manager’s request.
Things you must know:
1. We love to be the first at L'Oréal. You will get endless autonomy to propose, experiment, take risks and ensure that we stay at fore front of everything.
2. The beauty industry is changing! We are leading the way and you will be shaping the revolution.
We are not going to lie, the pace will be intense. We'll rapidly innovate! This also means that you'll be learning faster than anyone else in the industry.
We have the resources, the focus, and a large enough user base to experiment with any ideas we can come up with. And you're going to be right in the thick of it.
If this sounds awesome and you think that there might be a fit now is the time to click on apply!