Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mindfinity active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Mindfinity is about identifying human potential and tapping into the infinite growth and development opportunities of each individual.
We are an HR Consulting company which provides human resources services, recruitment & selection, coaching and career counselling. We are focused to offer the best solutions through our expertise and we aim to build valued and trustworthy partnerships with our clients.
To fully accomplish the position’s requirements you should have the necessary skills to understand the requirements (tasks), focus on the result in terms of running the tests and coordinating with all involved parties until the requirement can go to delivery towards the customer and desire to improve your skills from both business and technical perspectives to become a valuable member of the new product development team.
● Proven experience (1 – 2 years) in software testing;
● Significant involvement (3+ years) in IT related companies (specifically software development or delivery);
● Very good knowledge of software testing methodologies;
● Knowledge of SQL Server and relational data management/querying (advanced knowledge is a plus);
● Knowledge of basic programming (c#) to the level of debugging software is a plus;
● Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus;
● Experience with automated testing is a plus;
● Very good communication and critical thinking skills;
● Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset;
● Desire to improve personal knowledge in the area of software testing and especially automated testing, including writing of automated test scripts.
The main tasks will be related to understanding the requirements from functional and technical perspective in the context of the existing software product, creating test plans to be executed to validate the proper functionality, run tests (mostly manual for the current product and switching to automated for the new product line) and communicating results in a clear and useful way for the rest of the team.
● Understand the assigned requirements and communicate with the people involved in the specific process until all details are clear;
● Create or refine the provided test plan for specific requirements or modules;
● Execute various types of tests to confirm functionality and usability of the developed software features;
● Analyze the functionality from the perspective of data produced in the database and interaction with other modules of the software;
● Review the functionality from the perspective of user experience and performance and suggest improvements where necessary;
● Clearly document and communicate the results and findings for both acceptance and rejection cases;
● Support the colleagues from The Netherlands that are in direct connection with the final customers in order to solve issues that have a technical or data related nature not accessible from a regular support perspective;
● Stay updated with relevant technology information and continuously extend personal knowledge related to used technologies, including creation and running of automated tests (needed for the current experimental projects and future generation of software products).