Inside Sales Associate (Various Languages)
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities for internal Veeam sellers. The ISA prospects by making outbound calls, connecting end users with their local Veeam resources to drive revenue. May utilize e-mail and other electronic sales techniques in support of the prospecting effort.
Secure the strongest start in Sales. Join EMEA's No.1 Modern Data Protection company.
It may not be your first sales job, but this is your first real step towards a wildly successful sales career. At Veeam, we compete to win, and our EMEA Sales team nurtures the fresh sales talent that drives us to be the best in Modern Data Protection. If you want to benefit from our razor-sharp skills and cutting-edge industry reputation, you'll bring the agility, discipline and fighting spirit to develop them, in yourself.
You'll receive all the guidance and mentoring you need. We'll invest in your education and enablement, with High Velocity Sales Training and in-role coaching sessions or self-paced online learning platforms to ensure your skills are always developing. And our comprehensive on-boarding process will quickly make you feel like a confident, welcome member of the team.
Discover how you can go onto great things in Sales, while loving every minute of our diverse, warm and fun sales culture. Explore our Early Sales programme in detail.
- Makes a high level of outbound calling to potential prospects
- Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
- Maximizes coverage within a defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills in foreign languages (for eg. English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Slovak, Italian, etc)
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities