Purchasing Allocation Coordinator for ADAS 1 year contract TM
The most critical thing in a negotiation is to get inside your opponent's head and figure out what he really wants." (Jacob Lew). If this sounds interesting to you, join our Purchasing Team by applying to this role. Purchasing Allocation Coordinator is in charge for the material availability of the components used in the series production with high focus on allocation management of components with a global situation market.
This is what it takes to be a successful Purchasing Allocation Coordinator in the ADAS Material Control Management team:
* Ensuring the availability of components / supplier materials in the course of the global allocation task force;
* Material tracking and series business;
* Takeover of the allocation management for specific components / supplier materials;
* Tracking / reporting of needs vs. coverage;
* Identification, tracking and implementation of measures to safeguard production capacity;
* Analyzer of the components together with the cross-functional departments, definition of measures to minimize risk, support in the implementation of the measures.
This is what it takes to be a successful Purchasing Allocation Coordinator:
* University degree in Engineering or economic sciences;
* Work experience in Purchasing/Logistics/Project Management; automotive experience preferred;
* Safe handling of Microsoft Office;
* Knowledge of SAP/R3;
* Business fluent in English (verbal & written);
* Resilience; self-motivation and intercultural competence;
* Team- and communication-skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).