Software Integrator for Autosar
Elektrobit is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
In this position you will mainly do:
- Work closely together in a small expert team in Erlangen and Brasov, with the Lead Architect, Tech and Product Manager for EB tresos OEM Solutions as well as distributed face-to-the customer-teams, located close to OEMs
- Configuration and integration of embedded C software
- OEM specific AUTOSAR Basic Software integration
- Debugging & resolution of issue during integration
- Test bench setup and performing integration/system and acceptance testing
- Delivering the software as per the set quality std.
- Requirement’s analysis and Design
- Training, Mentoring and Guiding juniors towards better productivity and maturity (Embedded, Debugging, AUTOSAR BSW and ASW)
- Embedded C programming experience
- Hands on experience in Autosar Layered Architecture and methodology
- Experience in Autosar BSW, application and low-level software integration
- Hand on experience in using Autosar Configuring tools e.g., EB tresos/Vector Da vinci/K-SAR/iSolar etc.
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in Testing tools (ex. CANoe,CANape etc.) / debuggers(Trace32,iSystem) / emulators
- Knowledge on one or more communication protocol CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet
- Understanding on Software process methodologies
- Desirable but not required:
o Scripting language e.g., Python/Perl/CAPL/Shell/ linker script
o Experiences in software design and programming of embedded systems, software test, version management
o Jenkins knowhow
o Knowledge of UDS / J1939
o Experience in standards such as ISO26262, Automotive SPICE
o Good knowledge in configuration management tools (SVN, Clear case, MKS, Synergy,GIT)
o Experiences in developing of function test, unit tests and writing test specifications
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You are communicative and a strong team player
- Interest in new technologies
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.