Full Stack Developer
Our company history is one of long tradition. For more than 85 years, we have smoothened the way into mobility for our customers. Our products and services move people and goods all over Europe – future-oriented and unhindered by borders. We combine tradition with modernity and can therefore meet all the wishes of our customers. It does not matter which fuel, which technology, which smart service you prefer: we are at your side.
As one of the leading mobility service providers in Europe, DKV Mobility helps over 213,000 active customers to manage their commercial vehicle fleets efficiently. The range of services extends from fuel and service cards at 66,000 brand-independent petrol stations to toll invoicing, value-added tax and mineral oil tax refunds to vehicle services and services in innovative fields such as electromobility currently offering 190,000 public charging points. 5.1 million DKV CARDs and on-board units are used by customers in 45 countries. In 2020, the company generated a transaction volume of €9.3 billion. DKV Mobility, headquartered in Ratingen near Düsseldorf, employs over 1,300 people. 2021, the DKV CARD was named ‘Best Brand’ in the fuel and service card category for the 17th time in a row.
In 2021 DKV opened an IT Center in Bucharest.
The Web Service Department of DKV is currently migrating from the previous legacy systems to the new Azure Cloud Infrastructure in order to provide customers with new digital products based on the core services.
With this migration all Services and Applications are also being taken over, hence the Web Service Department Teams are working on achieving a smooth transition of the processes.
The DKV IT Center in Bucharest has a vital role for the Web Service Department as it provides new international team members with the required energy and passion to achieving their goals.
• You are responsible for the planning, development and operation of web applications for DKV products. In addition, the implementation of web frontends (Angular 6, jQuery, JSF, GWT), for Java web applications and microservices for application server and cloud environments is part of your area of responsibility;
• You are responsible for maintaining existing applications and porting these applications to cloud environments;
• You have completed a degree in business informatics, computer science or a comparable education;
• You have a good knowledge of the Java ecosystem, Spring and Spring Boot are not foreign words. Event-driven systems are not a foreign word and Apache Kafka knows them very well. Safe handling of CI / CD pipelines, GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory and Sonarqube. Experience with test strategies and test frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, jmeter) is desirable. In addition, you already have good knowledge of the use of interface technologies (REST, SOAP) and experience in the implementation of complex projects;
• Working in teams using agile process models (e.g. SCRUM) is a matter of course, regular reflection and improvement of cooperation and processes is part of everyday life;
• You are used to and feel comfortable communicating in English.