IT Business Analyst, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs IT Business Analyst, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- University degree in technical field is a requirement
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT projects or engineering area
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- Excellent requirements engineering and SRS preparation skills
- In-depth knowledge of data modelling techniques
- Experience with business process modelling
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to present achievements and challenges to management
- Advanced English level
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Analyse the user needs and prepare technical documentation for the software development team.
- Collect, validate and document business requirements. Prepare the software requirements specification document.
- Interface for the operation and development department for specific problems.
- Project coordination in the analysis, development, testing and launching phase.
- Offers support for the software development team.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders.
- Involvement in the cost reduction processes through a rapid and sustainable solution of the problems, detailed reports, and optimization proposals.
- Identification of production process improvements through IT systems.