Internship for Base Software Development - VNI CVS (TM)
We are looking for an internship (student) software developer, to join our Commercial Vehicles development team in Timisoara. They will carry out software development activities for commercial vehicles applications, starting with requirements engineering, detail design and unit construction, going up to software unit verification, integration, and testing.
As a software developer intern your main responsibilities will be to:
* Get the hang of CVS software development process;
* Design, develop, integrate and test low-complexity software components;
* Learn how to use automotive specific development tools.
This is what it takes to be a successful software developer intern:
* Student at Technical University (Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics, Physics);
* Good knowledge of C programming language;
* Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Basic knowledge of hardware development and electrical measurements;
* Good logical thinking / analytical skills;
* English knowledge - intermediate level.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.