Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Tazz by eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Technician active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Cerinte
Mandatory Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated working experience as a IT technician; at least 2 years;
• Good understanding of DNS, email, web servers, databases;
• Expertise with Azure administration;
• Good skills in troubleshooting hardware problems related to PCs, printers, network environment;
• Proactive, attentive to details, get the job done;
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
• Install and configure software and functions according to specifications (OS: Win and Mac, Microsoft O365);
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance;
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems;
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment;
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc);
• Configure and manage the organization user accounts;
• Implement, configure and manage the Azure Active Directory service for the organization;
What we offer:
· Attractive salary and benefits' package;
· Opportunity to work with the latest developments in the industry;
· Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
· Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products;
· The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.