Consultant – Sustainability
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• University degree Economics, Environmental, Engineering or similar;
• 1 or more years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a consultancy position;
• Experience in drafting Sustainability Reports, based on GRI standard;
• English proficiency;
• Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Excellent communication, presentation and reports writing skills;
· Advice and implementation of projects in the area of sustainability reporting (non-financial disclosures);
· Perform data research on industry and market trends, synthesize and analyze relevant information to draw insights;
· Develops reports and presentations, using clear and concise messaging, including data visualizations;
· Participate in business development activities (e.g. proposals, prepare press articles etc.) when required;
· Manage own work against the project plan and complete it with quality and timeliness;
· Microsoft Office suite proficiency (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
· Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds.