Employer Branding Specialist, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Masters and Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or some related field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and project management skills; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Analytical mind with strategic approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude, willing and interested in problem solving and continuous improvement.
- High proficiency in both Romanian and English (oral and written)
- Excellent computer operating skills MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Passion and enthusiasm for marketing and employer branding.
- Communication and team-orientation
- Sense of humour and creativity.
- Reliable and good working attitude
- Able to work in a group setting with people of diverse backgrounds
- Digital marketing and communication expertise is a plus (including social content and strategy)
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Larisa-Ioana.Hideg@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortlyJob Description
- Implement an employer branding strategy that will increase visibility of the organization as an employer of reference for relevant candidates.
- Drive attraction and engagement activities and programs
- Generates content for advertising materials, internal articles, job ads, and social media
- Measure the results of our employer branding initiatives and making data-driven decisions about future activities
- Research the talent market to find relevant audiences
- Develop new sourcing approaches and employee retention strategies
- Collaborate closely with recruitment team and other departments
- Designs and organize internal and external events
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams for certain activities