Analysis Engineer (Electrical/Electronics), CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- You are organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- You have a structured, target oriented thinking, always with quality principles in mind
- You have excellent communication skills
- Colleagues can describe you as an analytical person with problem solving skills
- Your focus is on collaboration
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You have fun at work
- University degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
Experience and Skills:
- Fundamental knowledge of electronic circuitry;
- Experience performing failure analysis on field-returned electronics is an advantage.
- English - fluent level;
- German can be an advantage.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- You plan and perform electrical failure analysis of electronic control units (ECUs);
- You reproduce and analyze failures in order to identify and understand root cause;
- You create and follow up a product specific database for different types of failure modes;
- You improve and adapt methods of analysis as required by new products/technologies;
- You create and manage processes with cross-functional team members, that take failures from root cause identification through to corrective action.