Warehouse Planner, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You play a key role in the Logistics Organization
- Your focus is on continuous improvement
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree in Automation and Computer Science / Informatics
Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of ERP System (SAP is preferred);
- Excellent skills in MS office
- Able to understand logistic (material flow, storage) processes and concepts
- Demonstrated ability to interact with different Teams,
- Working experience in Logistics/Production is an advantage
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Larisa-Ioana.Hideg@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortlyJob Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Physical Logistics team, which plans and coordinates the material flow
- You support the layout planning team in Logistics and scout for best material flow options
- You are in charge of organizing the space in Warehouse
- You ensure support in machinery and equipment acquisitions and release process
- Collaborate with external service and equipment suppliers
- You are part of projects related to warehouse capacity optimization
- You will participate in daily meetings, calls with stakeholders in the projects or connections in Bosch plants