Internship System Testing - VNI CE (TM)
Vehicle Network and Information - Central Engineering business area has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car.
The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car. In Timisoara we develop most of these products working for most of the big car manufacturers (Renault&Nissan group, VW group, BMW, Tesla, Volvo, Hyundai, Honda, GM and many others).
* to set up the tests environment;
* to execute tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
* to participate in development project meetings and add your value to our products;
* to cooperate with an international development team;
* Tools used: C development environment, debuggers, CANoe, oscilloscope, Matlab, LabView, Test Stand .
If you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars than join us and let's develop the future together.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Job Requirements :
* Student at technical university (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering);
* Basic Programming knowledge(C, Python,C#,C++) ;
* Basic Electronics knowledge;
* Experience with technical documentation (read & understand) is a plus;
* Attention to details and good communication skills;
* Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* English - intermediate level speaking and writing.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.