Internship Project Administration Support for HMI (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship Project Administration Support for HMI (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Looking for an internship in the administrative field? Would you like to put your knowledge into practice in a dynamic, multicultural environment? As a student in our team, you will:
* Assist with various activities related to project tracking and reporting;
* Collect, centralize & check received data, and prepare various reports;
* Communicate with the internal customer to correctly understand the task requirements;
* Perform the assigned tasks at the requested level of quality and time-frame, contribute to improve the quality of deliverables;
* Introduce and maintain of all the data and documents related to the projects being developed. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University student (i.e.: Economics, Finance, Communication, etc.);
* Very good MS Office knowledge (especially Excel, but also Word & PowerPoint);
* Well organized person (motivated to maintain order), attentive to details, rigorous, high accuracy and timelines;
* Good communication & networking skills ;
* Good English knowledge;
* Ideally available for a 6 hours/day working schedule.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.