This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RIAN & Partners active
View all jobs Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
We are RIAN & Partners, a 100% Romanian concept – recruitment agency and we provide specialized human resources management services within the industrial field.
Our goal is clear and simple: to improve every recruitment and organizational development processes. We support ambitious businesses to find the proper human capital for their development plans. We offer guidance to dynamic candidates in order to find their dream job.
• Technical bachelor degree (preferred automation);
• Minimum 3 years on automation/ maintenance related activities in a production environment, professional level;
• Demonstrated experience in electrical (sensors and pressure transducers, temperature, level, command and control elements);
• Demonstrated experience in automatic (Siemens automation program, Omron, security relays etc.)
• Advanced skills in Step 7 (Ladder, STL, FBD); WinCC (Siemens HMI Panel);
• Good ability to analyze the technical documentation of the equipment (electrical schemes, hydraulic schemes, and pneumatic schemes);
• Good communication skills;
• A self-motivated person, stress-resistant.
• Supports the implementation and maintenance of the industrial system / robot;
• Develops and implements action plans for the out-of-target indicators;
• Provides support for interventions in case of scheduled shutdowns as well as accidental stoppages (electrical, automatic, pneumatic and hydraulic);
• Analyzes, based on Problem Solving approach, the root causes and proposes remedial and preventive measures for accidental stoppages;
• Participates, as part of the launch team, in the implementation of the project;
• Manages the supply plan activity for the maintenance of spare parts (equipment and installations).