Account Manager: Bihor, Satu Mare, Maramures
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
Sales experience at least 3 years, B2B approach;
Technical sales experience would be a plus;
To be based in Bihor, Satu Mare or Maramures counties;
Intermediate in English;
Valid driving license cat. B;
Available to travel at least 50% of the time.
• Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
• Oversees monitoring of relationships including lessons learned and appropriate feedback (close the loop).
• Develops/generates new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling and making appointments.
• Educates and develops rapport with internal and external customers, promoting partnerships, seeking feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests.
• Expands customer buying centers and use cases, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring that all customer needs and expectations are met.
• Develops communication and training programs to inform sales and marketing teams of new product launches and changes in organizational strategy.
• Develops processes and procedures to optimize account management efforts and ensure sales goals are achieved.
• Develops sales action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales.
• Manages own territory by allocating time and resources.
• Develops and maintains mid-term territory plans.
• Gathers and disseminates competitor market intelligence.
• Maintains and updates customer target list.
• Participates in strategic lead generation and development of target markets.
• Identifies new, profitable business potential in specific markets.
• Monitors partnership arrangements to ensure that the objectives of the partnership remain on target.
• Influences various partnerships to meet multiple goals.
• Analyzes complex information, identifies patterns and implications; understands that the root cause of an issue may initially appear to be unrelated to the issue.
• Reaches mutually acceptable solutions in straightforward, formal negotiations with internal or external stakeholders (e.g., negotiates with external contractors on straightforward service delivery; negotiates with other departments on cost sharing).
• Selects an approach to negotiation based on an understanding of each party’s interests and priorities.
Customer Value Management:
• Develops and executes channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
• Works with sales strategy and planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against organization’s objectives.
• Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services.
• Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.