Senior Tax Consultant | Environmental Advisory & Circular Economy
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in Tax environmental advisory projects;
• Participation in circular economy consulting projects, in particular projects focused on eco-design, waste prevention and waste management in accordance with SDGs and ESGs.
• Experienced in transitioning to a circular business model.
• University degree with relevant major (Ecology and Environmental Protection is a great plus);
• Previous experience in consultancy roles;
• Good command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
• Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products;
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time;
• Ability to track and analyze changes in the field of circular economy;
• Defining and implementing strategies & new business models that address today’s business needs (in both the public and private sector) and future growth (including recognizing opportunities for growth & cost reductions through a circular economy lens)
• Offer advice to companies on the reporting and payment obligations towards the Administration of the Environment Fund;
• Monitoring relevant regulations and preparing solutions for our clients;
• Development of analyses and forecasts relating to environmental protection, with particular emphasis on waste management;
• Providing specialized advice to companies on the waste management of packaging, electrical and electronic equipment, batteries and accumulators, other types of waste;
• Preparation and assistance regarding the technical documentation required for Environment Authorization;
• Identify and implement projects aimed to reduce costs with natural resources, reduce emissions and pollution;
• Assessment of carbon footprint for various stakeholders;
• Assisting clients in front of the environment authorities.