Quality Management System Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RIAN & Partners active
View all jobs Quality Management System Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
We are RIAN & Partners, a 100% Romanian concept – recruitment agency and we provide specialized human resources management services within the industrial field.
Our goal is clear and simple: to improve every recruitment and organizational development processes. We support ambitious businesses to find the proper human capital for their development plans. We offer guidance to dynamic candidates in order to find their dream job.
• Technical bachelor degree;
• Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years in the automotive industry;
• Internal Auditor Certified in accordance with IATF 16949 and ISO 9001.
• Solid knowledge in quality and environmental management;
• The following certifications represent the advantage: VDA 6.3, Core Tools (APQP & CP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC);
• Knowledge of advanced technical drawing;
• Technical knowledge and experience in the control of the production process in the field of Welding (PRP, Arc Welding) and Press, represents an advantage;
• Superior command of English;
• Ability to work in a team and cross-functionally;
• Other requirements: attention to detail, customer orientation, responsibility, good communication, ability to adapt to change.
• Updates, maintains and improves the Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001 standards;
• Maintains and corrects, if necessary, any deviation from the requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 standards;
• Responsible for the control of documented information for all IATF 16949 and ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001 systems;
• Collaborate with the ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001 system managers;
• Informs designated persons of changes in the QMS;
• Conducts QMS training;
• Ensures that customer requirements are known and implemented;
• Coordinates the preparation of certification audits according to IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 standards and customer audits;
• Participates in external audits: certification, customer;
• Plans internal audits;
• Performs system, process and product audits;
• Is responsible for organizing meetings with the process managers to draw up the action plan in order to close the non-conformities identified internally or externally;
• Monitors the status of the implementation of permanent corrective actions by the process owners, informs the organization about this status, performs audits to verify the effectiveness of the implemented actions;
• Collaborates with project team members;
• Is responsible for the preparation of specific technical documentation to ensure product compliance, for each customer: new project, engineering change;
• Prepares monthly reporting of quality indicators;
• Completes the appropriate part of the QMS report;
• Coordinates the 5S activities of the Quality Department.