Human Resources Manager
Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania is a top 4 ranked Retained Executive Search consulting company, part of P & P Group and InterSearch Worldwide, present on the Romanian market of human resources services for over 15 years.Requirements
THE COMPANY: Our client is a multinational omnichannel company, which employs in Romania around 600 people, across the country on different channels (retail, B2B, call centres, etc).
• Since the company promotes a highly entrepreneurial spirit and the field of activity is extremely dynamic we look for people who will be comfortable working at very high speed and volume while ensuring the quality of their work and delivering positive results.
• To fit the role’s requirements the professional selected will have experience of minimum 7 years in HR while covering hard and soft HR areas (admin, payroll, all processes from hire to fire, performance management, talent development) and minimum 2 years managing direct reports.
• Since the work volume is very high and the deadlines are extremely short, strong organizational and prioritization skills, with focus on attention to details are required, combined with extremely good problem solving skills are an absolute need.
• Such a challenging activity requires also analytic skills to identify patterns or connections between facts or situations and key or underlying issues which combined with understanding of data interpretation and analysis may lead to out-of-the-box solutions. Excel mastering is a must.
• Of course, being part of a multinational company, English knowledge is expected at proficient level.
THE ROLE: We are looking for a HR Manager with a proven track record of success in managing high volume recruitment projects, defining, and implementing strategies to attract candidates, retain, motivate and develop them in order to increase engagement and decrease turnover while coordinating a team of in-house HR Specialists.
• The professional we are looking for should have the ability of dealing with diversity in terms of age, generation’s specific expectations and create and implement strategies to attract candidates, to develop their skills in line with business requirement, evaluate them on well-thought criteria and increase their engagement and efficiency.
• Will monitor policies, systems and procedures provides input, implements and maintains policies, systems and procedures to ensure efficient, consistent and cost-effective execution of operations.
• While covering the entire employment cycle, the HR Manager will focus on building an excellent employer brand, maintaining a helicopter view over the HR processes but keeping, at the same time, an eye on the small details which may count.
The HR Manager will be reporting to CEO and HR Group structure and will have under direct subordination 5 people (recruiter, admin & payroll, trainer, HSE)
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don't hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.