Junior Project Engineer (Fresh Graduate)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Junior Project Engineer in our Performance Material & Technologies (PMT) department in Bucharest.
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell PMT. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the role is to get the initial training and start to implement engineering solutions, under close supervision, for:
- Process Control
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- Human Machine Interface
- Hardware Design
on industrial process automation projects in industries like: Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemicals, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Specialty Chemicals, etc.
- Completed a Bachelor's or Master's Degree no longer than 1 year ago (Preferred specializations: Automation and Computers, Informatics, Mathematics, Cybernetics, Electronics.)
- Good Communication skills and Advanced English
1. Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule and budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
2. Executes work assignment under close supervision at the appropriate standards and quality:
a. Control: DCS (C300 controller, Control Edge PLCs, HPM) implementation.
b. Safety: SIS (ESD, BMS, F&G) logic implementation using Safety Manager and Fail Safe Controller.
c. HMI: Creation of HMI displays, HMI dynamic and static shapes / objects and faceplates, migration of displays from old releases to the new ones, etc.
d. Hardware: DCS, SIS, marshalling, PLC, Server, Network, System cabinet drawings, I/O allocation, System Architecture, Power and Heat calculation, loop drawings, etc.
3. The engineer makes sure the scope and schedule are understood and followed.
4. Reports progress and technical problems and / or changes to project lead engineer or Project Manager.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- International work environment
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig
- Meal allowance
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.