Inside Sales Representative with Hungarian/ Polish
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience);
- Business fluent in written and spoken English and either Hungarian or Polish;
- Passion for sales and strong determination to build a long-term career;
- Demonstrates a strong and reliable commitment to achieve results;
- Understanding of sales process;
- Understanding of customer’s business, needs and goals to identify potential new business & cross-selling;
- Demonstrable understanding of multi-dimensional IT routes to market - via Channel, Distribution and Direct to end users.
- Prospects the market to identify business opportunities;
- Follow opportunities from needs identification phase to closing stage;
- Builds long term, meaningful customer relationships on the phone;
- Identify market and competitor activity, product and industry developments and feedback this information to management and other relevant functions (e.g. Marketing or Sales Development);
- Account management activities; upsell & cross sell business planning and execution/develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Build deep relationships within the channel community in the assigned territory and become a trusted advisor for Honeywell’s products and services;
- Act on the customer’s behalf as an advocate to assure customer has best possible experience when interacting with Honeywell;
- Actively pursues new opportunities to drive and enable business growth while addressing new or existing customer needs;
- Collaborate effectively with others to ensure the customer needs are fully met.
- Monday to Friday (09:00 - 17:30).
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.